Mini Me Tender

Our other project for the weekend was to get our dingy as close to done as we could before the storms. This Cape Dory rowing sailing dingy we found was in bad shape, but we liked the lines and the weight was great for the use of a tender. All of the wood had to be replaced and a complete new rudder and tiller had to be made. We made a few changes but in all it will make a good tender for Erised. After the storms we will varnish put the rope for rub rail on and a few added touches and she will be complete.





One thought on “Mini Me Tender

Add yours

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: